Saturday, July 18, 2015

Spirit of the Marathon

I never felt the same emotions as yesterday while watching the documentary "Spirit of the Marathon" before. It would be the third time I watched it, but never ever felt the rush of emotions, happiness and "I can do it too" feel before. Enjoyed time spent watching it yesterday.

I think it got to be because of good shape I am getting into. Not yet there, but I will be soon. And then want to be a fit(er) person who runs.

Want to graduate into a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and finally the "Full Marathon". I want to be "Marathon Ready" fall of 2018. God speed. Wish me good luck.

See Mahesh and me in photo below after about 6 KM run in September 2009. That was the last time till now when I seriously ran, or rather could run. 
 

References : Used the quote - "Fit person who runs" from book - "Runner's World Run Less, Run Faster: Become a Faster, Stronger Runner with the Revolutionary FIRST Training Program" 

1 comment:

Vivekanand said...

I have this gift from you. I saw it and it motivated me to start running. I think I should watch it again.